Thank you for purchasing one of our Saint Greeting Cards.
- Color Printer
- Cardstock (I like smooth 80lb cardstock)
- Scoring Device or tool to prevent paper from cracking at fold.
- Paper Cutter or Scissors
You will receive a separate email after purchase with a link to your download.
Save your file to your hard drive and then open in Acrobat. Printing from Acrobat is essential so please do not print from your browser viewer.
When you are ready to print your file please look carefully at print dialog.
- Page Scaling is set to None.
- Page is set to print on 8.5" x 11" paper
- Page is set to print in the Landscape orientation.
- Make necessary paper type settings
Cut your card using the printed trim marks as guides.
The finished unfolded card measures 10" wide by 7" high.The margin along the long edge is 0.75" - top and bottom. The margin along the short edge is 0.5 - left and right. These measurements should help with cutting.
When you fold the card in half the card will be it's finished size and measure 5" Wide by 7" high.
Before you fold though it will be a good idea to score your card. The heavier your paper the more important. You can use a variety of tools to accomplish this.
- Butter knife (non cutting side) and ruler.
- Bone folder and ruler.
- Scoring board.
- Rotary trimmer with scoring blade.
- Or your own tool.
This is a great article about different scoring tools.
I hope you and your recipient enjoy the card!